Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Applicant - I don’t have my tertiary information with me - Can I stop and come back to my online application - Will the information be lost?
- Applicants - I’ve got application queries about postgraduate studies, where can I go?
- Applicants - Where can I get information on the GEMP, graduate entry medical programme?
- Application Status - How do I check my postgraduate application status?
- Applications - How do I apply for SAQA and Why?
- Applications - How do I apply online? Step by Step instructions
- Applications - How do I upload the required supporting documentation for my application to be complete?
- Applications - How much does a Master's degree in Business Management cost?
- Applications - I am a third year student who has applied for postgraduate study and submitted my mid-year transcript. Why am I still receiving requests for my academic transcript?
- Applications - I have been accepted to study how do i accept my offer online
- Applications - What are the 2016 Wits Business School Admission test dates?
- Applications - What is a code of conduct?
- Applications - What is an academic transcript and must I pay for it?
- Applications - When do applications open for 2017?
- Applications - Why can’t I accept the Firm Offer on the Self Service Portal?