Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Promotions - I've just released a motivational book and would like to come to your campus and share the information with your students as I believe it will help them prepare and be positive before the exam. Who can I speak to?
- Promotions - I'm a journalist doing a story on "preparing for university entry" - Who can I speak to regarding applications processes, entry requirements, popular programmes etc…?
- Promotions - I'm from Virgin Active - I want to leave some advertising material on your campus - Who can I direct my enquiry to?
- Tender Enquiry - Does the university have a tender process? My company manufactures school & office furniture.
- Costumes - Can one hire costumes from the university? I'm looking for some Victorian costumes for our school play.
- ATM's - Are there any ATMs on the campus?
- Procurement - I have a stationery company and would like to become a vendor to Wits - Who can I speak to?
- Past Students - I studied at Wits in 1989, can you access my records and let me have a copy of my matric certificate? I lost it whilst relocating to Cape Town.
- Verification - I need to confirm a degree qualification for a potential employee. Who can I speak to?
- Orientation - When does Orientation occur?
- Orientation - Do I have to attend Orientation?