Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Financial Aid - I paid the upfront payment and I have since received financial aid. What will happen to the upfront payment?
- Financial Aid - I'd like more information regarding upfront payments please?
- Financial Aid - How do I apply for Financial Aid?
- Scholarships - My child received 2 distinctions in matric, how much does she/he qualify for?
- Scholarships - Can I apply for a scholarship for my son/daughter who has passed matric with distictions?(UNES)
- Scholarships - I have registered but the UCME scholarship has not been credited into my fee statement.
- NSFAS/Bursaries - Does Wits offer any bursaries for students with disabilities?
- Scholarships - What should I do if I have a bursary/scholarship? (International Students)
- Scholarships - I am in my last year of study and have received 75% average, do I qualify for a scholarship?
- NSFAS - How is part of a NSFAS loan converted into a bursary that does not have to be repaid?
- NSFAS - When does NSFAS close?
- Financial Aid - What options do I have for funding my studies?