Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Admissions - Can I study a degree with courses in two different broad areas if I am interested in them both i.e. Science and Humanities
- Admissions - Who can help me with deciding on my course/career?
- Admissions - If I am not eligible for admission to a degree at Wits, am I not eligible at all tertiary institutions?
- Admissions - I passed matric with exemption, but have a low APS and do not meet other faculty requirements. Can I be considered on mature age?
- Applications - I am upgrading, will Wits receive my upgrade results?
- Admissions - Does Wits offer Diploma or Bridging courses?
- Applications - I am eligible for admission with my Grade 11 marks. If my Grade 12 marks worsen can I be granted admission based on the better set of marks?