Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Admissions - Does Wits have a second semester intake for undergraduate students?
- Admissions - I previously studied in English at an international institution. Do I still need to submit proof of English Proficiency?
- Applicants - I have a national diploma, may I apply for an undergraduate year of study 2, for Engineering?
- Applications - Can I transfer from Wits to another University or vice versa?
- Applications - I am currently in my second year of study at another institution and would like to transfer to Wits to finish the degree there.
- Applications - I want to transfer to Wits from my current institution; what is the procedure to follow?
- Applications - We are relocating from Durban to Johannesburg, can my son be transferred to your university in the middle of the year
- Transferring - I have completed my first year of university in my home country. I would like to transfer to your university to complete the programme (degree). How do I apply? Will I get credits for the courses I have completed at my university?