Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Applicant - I don’t have my tertiary information with me - Can I stop and come back to my online application - Will the information be lost?
- Applicants - I have completed a Bachelors programme (degree) and would like to apply for a Master’s programme (degree) at your university. How do I apply and how do I get my programme (degree) evaluated?
- Applicants - I’ve got application queries about postgraduate studies, where can I go?
- Applicants - Where can I get information on the GEMP, graduate entry medical programme?
- Applicatiion - I have checked my postgraduate application status. It still reflects as no decision/under consideration. When can I expect a reply?
- Application Status - How do I check my postgraduate application status?
- ★ EGO - Where is the Examination Graduation Office situated?
- ★ Examinations - My name is not on the seating plan - what should I do?
- ★ Examinations - When will my personal examination timetable be available?
- ★ Clashes - What times do exams for clashes commence?
- ★ Examination Timetable - What should I do if the timetable affects my travel plans?
- ★ Examinations - How many exam draft timetables are published?