Wits Student Call Centre
The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.
How is our service?
- Fees - What are your Fees and Cashiers office hours?
- Settlement of Fees - If I cannot afford to settle my fees by the 31st of March, what are other options?
- Due dates for Fees - When are the fees due?
- Upfront Fee Payments - How much is the upfront payment?
- Fees - Why has my donor not paid?
- Fees - Why have I not received my refund as yet?
- Residence Deposit - How much is the deposit for Residence?
- Residence - How much is the deposit for Residence?
- Residence/Accommodation - Am I still able to apply for Residence/Acommodation?
- Residence / Accommodation - Does Wits offer residence and how does one apply for it?
- Accomodation - Can the International Students Office help me find accommodation?
- Accommodation / Residence - My residence application was unsuccessful, where am I supposed to live?
- ★ Admissions - What do I need to do if I need to change my name?
- ★ Bursary - Where can I get a bursary?
- ★ Fees - Can I get a waiver not to pay an upfront fee for registration?
- ★ Fees - Can I get an invoice for my bursar to pay my fees?
- ★ NSFAS - Does NSFAS cover my accommodation?
- ★ Applicants - What are the admission requirements for Bachelor of Commerce degree?
- ★ PG Funding - Is there any Funding available for Postgraduate studies for the current year?
- PG Merit Awards - I have been awarded a Postgraduate merit award but it is not reflecting on my fees statement, what do I do
- Accommodation / Residence - I am a postgraduate student can I choose the Residence that I want to stay in?
- Applicant - I don’t have my tertiary information with me - Can I stop and come back to my online application - Will the information be lost?
- Applicants - I’ve got application queries about postgraduate studies, where can I go?
- Applicants - Where can I get information on the GEMP, graduate entry medical programme?