Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Entrance Scholarship - I was granted a University entrance scholarship, but it’s not appearing on my fee statement?

Melody Engelbrecht -

All scholarships are handled at the Financial Aid office, and you will be required to consult with them in this regard.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.