Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I want to transfer to Wits from my current institution; what is the procedure to follow?

Melody Engelbrecht -

  • Transferring applicants follow the normal application process.  You need to complete an undergraduate application either online and attach certified copies of your matric certificate and a full academic record.  
  • Applicants need to comply with the admission requirements for the programme they are applying for.
  • Wits University policy requires you to complete a minimum of 50% of your degree at Wits to obtain the Wits qualification.
  • Credits are not guaranteed and only awarded after Enrolment/Registration. Should you wish to enquire IF credits are likely to be awarded, you may approach the respective school directly, with a copy of your academic record and curriculum, in cases were the course content is not likely to be standard across the universities. 

 *NB: The Faculty of Health Sciences does not consider transfers from another university.




Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.