Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Which results do I use to apply?

Melody Engelbrecht -

  • Current Matrics apply with their Final Grade 11 results.
  • Past Matric applicants will be required to submit certified copies of their final Matric certificate, and re-write attempts if any.
  • For applicants with any tertiary experience will be required to submit a certified academic transcript as well as a certificate of good conduct. This usually appears on the academic transcript.
  • An applicant with international qualifications, would be required to submit all completed International results/certificates (e.g. O Levels/IGCSE/A and AS Levels/IB/other).
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.