Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Am I required to write the NBT if I apply to Wits?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Only applicants to the Health Sciences Faculty and MATURE AGE applicants (for programmes in Humanities except BA Law and BA Speech & Hearing Therapy) who do not have any tertiary experience are required to write the test.  Other degrees do not require the NBT.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.