Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Graduations- Am I eligible to graduate with fees outstanding?

Team Leader-SENC -

Students who qualified at the end of 2015 with outstanding fees of less than R15 000 can make arrangements with the fees office to sign an AoD.

Once you have signed an AoD arrangements can be made with your Faculty to add to one of the upcoming graduation ceremonies. If your fees exceed R15 000 please contact the SRC Treasurer for advice. 

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.