Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence/Accommodation - Am I still able to apply for Residence/Acommodation?

Melody Engelbrecht -

All UG

Unfortunately due to the high volume of application’s received, we are unable to accept late applications. Please refer to our website for alternative accommodation.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.