Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Can I amend my programme choice/s after my initial submission?

Melody Engelbrecht -

  • Yes, contact your admissions consultant via email and specify which choice/s to withdraw and which to add.
  • Alternatively obtain an amendment form from the SEnC reception desk.
  • Amendments to programmes will only be considered if the new programme choice has not already closed.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.