Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I have applied to Wits before and have a Person/Student number, but did not register. Do I have to pay the application fee again?

Melody Engelbrecht -

  • Yes, you are required to pay the application fee again, as it’s a new academic intake.
  • All documents submitted with the previous application, if not enrolled, have been destroyed hence you are required to submit fresh supporting documentation.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.