Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence / Accommodation - Does Wits offer residence and how does one apply for it?

Melody Engelbrecht -

  • Yes however, beds are limited and it’s advisable to have a Plan B.
  • One may complete the stand-alone online application or if submitting a paper (hardcopy) application, complete the Residence section in the academic application form.
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.