Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I'm in grade 11 now; Can I apply now for university entry?

Melody Engelbrecht -

NO, once you are in grade 12 you can apply using your grade 11 results

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.