Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I wrote international exams - What do I need to get in?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Please refer to our Guide for Applicants on the website to ascertain what each faculty requirements are.

Go to www.wits.ac.za   Click on "Study at Wits", then "Undergraduate", then "Entry Requirements"

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.