Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - Where can I find the programme or course code for a particular degree?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Check the back of the application form or the prospectus for the relevant course or program code.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.