Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I want to register in your language school what is the process for International applicants

Melody Engelbrecht -

We are unable to assist with accommodation, as you have to be a full time registered student studying towards a degree to qualify for accommodation/residence.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.