Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

PG Merit Awards - I have been awarded a Postgraduate merit award but it is not reflecting on my fees statement, what do I do

Melody Engelbrecht -

All merit awards enquiries should be directed to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk