Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - Can I apply for admission to as many universities as I wish?

Peter Pitout -

Yes. Remember that you can only register at ONE university for an academic year of studies.

The exemption certificate can only be issued on behalf of the university you are registered with.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.