Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Transferring - I have completed my first year of university in my home country. I would like to transfer to your university to complete the programme (degree). How do I apply? Will I get credits for the courses I have completed at my university?

Peter Pitout -

The application procedure is similar to applicants who have completed high school and the deadlines apply. Guidelines from SEnC will apply here.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.