Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Past Students - I studied at Wits in 1989, can you access my records and let me have a copy of my matric certificate? I lost it whilst relocating to Cape Town.

Peter Pitout -

Firstly, you would need to contact the Faculty in which you graduated from.

Secondly, you would also need to have all your information on hand ie: Full names; ID number, Degree and your Student Number.

Contact the Student Enrolment Call Centre for assistance on 011 717 1888. Please note that this process will take time as the faculty will need to retrieve the file from Student Registry.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.