Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I was a student at Wits and did not complete my degree. Must I fill in an application form again if I want to come back and complete my studies?

Peter Pitout -

Yes. Returning students need to re-apply and also pay the application fee again. Please note that there is a period in which to complete a degree as course credits may become stale (normally after four years) due to changes in the syllabus or curriuclum.  

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.