Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - How can I apply for deferred exams?

Peter Pitout -

Please contact your Faculty directly.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.