Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence/Accommodation - How do I know which residence I am allocated to/or placed at?

Melody Engelbrecht -

The information is communicated to you by the accommodation office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.