Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence/Accommodation - If I’m not accepted at WITS am I going to be refunded for the Residence deposit?

Melody Engelbrecht -

You need to advise the Central Accommodation Office in writing and they will send you the relevant refund form which needs to be completed and returned to the Fees Office for processing.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.