Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence / Accommodation - Should I pay the deposit for residence application?

Melody Engelbrecht -

Yes, you do need to pay the deposit, whether you are a new student or still a wits student, provided that you have been offered a place.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.