Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accommodation / Residence - How can I submit my residence application form?

Melody Engelbrecht -

You have to Fax the form to the Residence Office or email - accommodation@wits.ac.za


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.