Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Accomodation - Can the International Students Office help me find accommodation?

Peter Pitout -

The Campus Housing and Residence Life - administer all on-campus accommodation queries. Students are advised to apply for accommodation before 30 September as space is limited.

For further queries email: accommodation@residence.wits.ac.za

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.