Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - How do I get medical aid cover?

Peter Pitout -

You may contact any of the South African based medical aid schemes providing services on Wits Campuses.

For more information please refer to the section on Medical Aid Cover or call 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.