Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - I paid the application fee twice in error - Who can I speak to with regard to requesting a refund?

Melody Engelbrecht -

It’s a process that the Student Enrolment Centre will assist with. Please contact our Call Centre on 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.