Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - I made payment via credit card when I submitted my online application but the payment is still reflected as outstanding?

Melody Engelbrecht -

In order for the status of payment to change, we require that proof of payment is received. Please be advised that once payment has been confirmed, your status will change.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.