Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Why can’t I accept the Firm Offer on the Self Service Portal?

Melody Engelbrecht -


If you have uploaded documents electronically via the Self Service Portal, the academic qualification documents would remain as ‘electronic’.  This status will be changed only once SENC have received the duly certified copies at their offices (delivered or via post).  

This is required prior to your accepting the offer on the Self Service Portal.

Please have the documents sent via courier or fast mail to:

Student Enrolment Centre, Postgraduate Admissions
Senate House
Ground Floor
Jorissen Street


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.