Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Admissions - I am an international student I need to come to your faculty to study.

Peter Pitout -

You must have a study permit and you must speak to International Office for additional requirements.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.