Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - What do I need to do if I need to change my name?

Peter Pitout -

Please take your ID to the Student Enrolment Centre to amend your name.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.