Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - Where can I get my exams results?

Peter Pitout -

You can find your exam results on the Wits self-service system.

Publication of examination results will be published by your Faculty.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.