Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

NSFAS - Does NSFAS cover my accommodation?

Peter Pitout -

Yes, provided that the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) is less than zero or in a negative.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.