Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Fees - Can I get an invoice for my bursar to pay my fees?

Peter Pitout -

Our office can only generate an invoice if your company is activated on our system.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.