Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Clashes - Will I get a break between examinations that are clashing?

Peter Pitout -

The Chief Invigilator in the Special Venue will monitor controlled breaks.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.