Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - What do I do if I need to use the toilet during the sitting of an exam?

Peter Pitout -

Raise your hand and inform the Invigilator.

It is University policy that an Invigilator accompanies you to the toilet.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.