Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applicants - I have received my acceptance letter from Wits. As an international applicant; What other documents will be required during registration?

Peter Pitout -

Before you can register at the University, you need to obtain an International clearance certificate from the International Students Office.

The requirements for the clearance are available on the following website;


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.