Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Registration - How do I cancel my registration?

Peter Pitout -

Complete a cancellation of registration form, obtainable from your Faculty Office – Reception.


Get the form signed by the relevant schools and the library.


Hand in the completed form together with the student card to an Undergraduate Faculty Officer at your faculty office reception and request a copy for your records.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.