Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Can I transfer from Wits to another University or vice versa?

Melody Engelbrecht -


A student is registered and/or contracted to the University for that year of study, should they choose to go to another University, they must apply with that University and ascertain that they meet that University’s admissions’ requirements.

A student transferring from another institution coming into Wits must fulfil the admission requirements, must know that credits are not guaranteed and that only a maximum of 50% credits can be considered.


Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.