Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Applications - Who can help me with my choice of study?

Peter Pitout -

You can go to the Wits Counselling and Careers Development Unit - CCDU or call them on 011 717 9140/9132/9130.

Alternatively, speak to a Consultant at the Student Enrolment Centre.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.