Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - Which students write 'Supplementary Exams'?

Peter Pitout -

Supplementary examinations are only applicable to students registered in the Faculties of Commerce, Law and Management; Health Sciences and Engineering and the Built Environment; Faculty of Humanities (Education students only).

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.