Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Examinations - If I am not able to write a supplementary or deferred examination, will I be given another chance to write?

Peter Pitout -

Unfortunately one cannot defer a supplementary or deferred examination.

For further clarity, contact your faculty office.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.