Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Appeals - I have been academically excluded. What do I have to do?

Peter Pitout -

For procedures on how to appeal, please contact the Student Call Centre for advice on 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.