Wits Student Call Centre

The Student Call Centre provides a telephonic and electronic service on student related enquiries.

How is our service?

Residence - I applied for residence but the University has no record of my application. What must I do?

Peter Pitout -

Please contact the Student Enrolment Call Centre for advice on 011 717 1888.

Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.